Menstrual Health & Hygiene Awareness session was conducted in Anganwadi Ladgaon in collaboration with Indinfravit
Project Lajja, was conducted on 15 February 2023, the session was attended by under privileged women and girls of Anganwadi Ladgaon and our team of experts provided them with valuable insights on the importance of maintaining proper menstrual hygiene and its impact on their overall health.
We also distributed 391 Women's Hygiene Kits and Menstrupedia Books to under privileged women and girls and help them manage their periods effectively and promote eco-friendly menstrual hygiene practices.
· Number of Sessions: 74
· Number of attendees: 391
· Number of Hygiene Kits distributed: 391
· Number of Menstrupedia Books distributed: 391
· Partner Name: Indinfravit
· Location of Awareness Session: Anganwadi Ladgaon
· Date of Session:15 February 2023
· Total Life Impacted: 8334