Menstrual Health & Hygiene Awareness session was conducted in Bory Colony, Nallasopara in collaboration with Aditya Birla Capital Foundation.
Project Lajja, was conducted on 30 January 2023, the session was attended by Under-privileged women and girls of Nallasopara and our team of experts provided them with valuable insights on the importance of maintaining proper menstrual hygiene and its impact on their overall health.
We also distributed 150 Women's Hygiene Kits and Menstrupedia Books to the under-privileged women and girls and help them manage their periods effectively and promote eco-friendly menstrual hygiene practices.
· Number of Sessions: 34
· Number of attendees: 150
· Number of Hygiene Kits distributed: 150
· Number of Menstrupedia Books distributed: 150
· Partner Name: Aditya Birla Capita Foundation
· Location of Awareness Session: Ambedkar Nagar, Goregaon
· Date of Session: 30 January 2023
· Total Life Impacted: 3686